Saturday, May 20, 2006

Dead man walking

Had a very strange dream last night, believe it or not I was shot in the head point blank and I died. It did not hurt from being shot, guess the shock was so strong that the pain disappeared… infact the only think I remember feeling was a hot wave the swept through my body, until it escaped me through the palms of my hand. The first thing I thought or rather my soul thought was how am I going to explain what happened? Momentarily I realized I don’t need to answer anymore. Actually I don’t need to worry about all those worldly things anymore, how cool. What happened after was a lot scarier.

I could not make anything happen; I could not share my ideas, my opinions did not matter. To add pain to misery people could actually walk over and through me!

It made me realize what I am most scared about is “BEING INSIGNIFICANT”.

Guess that what marketing is all about! Ensuring your brand has a strong and clearly defined equity.