Friday, June 02, 2006

X O X O

I have noticed I am more intrigued by simplicity in life than I am by any thing else! It is absolutely amazing. By my very nature I have a tendency to complicate things. My muse always tells me I need to think simple. I certainly believe it is a more enriched form of thinking and I need to work towards it. In every element of life be it communication, planning, execution, design, engineering, marketing, etc. simplicity is clarity. As a perpetual student of strategy I believe the power of simplicity does the same as Sherlock Holmes demonstrates in his ability to find the obvious. Simplicity has greater penetration than anything else, it is lucid, it takes practice.

Overtime I have noticed and made a list of things I have deemed to exemplify SIMPLICITY!

Google – Search Engine
iPod – Apple
Mission: In L Out J – Scoop de Ville Ice Cream (1734 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia PA, 19103. 215-988-9992)

I have a long, long list that is now taking up a lot of hard disk space on my machine.